And again, great news! Sergey SkyTraveler has updated the airport of Krasnodar!
A lot of work has been done:
- Fixed runway 05R / 23L. The airport has become flat and most objects no longer fall into textures.
- Fixed all markup. All obj markup objects are replaced by pol (polygons). This will speed up performance and display accuracy.
- New parking numbering according to Jeppesen 05.2019, runway 05L / 23R is inactive there.
- Many new objects, signs, parking lots, vegetation, lighting and exclusion zones. The integration of the port into the city is smoother.
- A train arrives at the airport (oil storage), transport drives up to the station.
- Integrated Autogate plugin, marshals are parked.
- Added Ground Routes. The native Laminar Research ground equipment now drives up to the aircraft when calling for service at any parking lot (refueling, catering, GPU, luggage and a car with crew), plus all this just rides around the airport for naturalism.
Well, some official information about the port!
Krasnodar International Airport (also Pashkovsky) is an international airport of federal significance in the city of Krasnodar. Located on the eastern outskirts of Krasnodar, 12 km from its center.
The official name of the airport is Krasnodar International Airport. The operator of the airport is JSC Krasnodar International Airport. It is part of the Basel Aero Aviation Holding. It is the second largest airport in southern Russia (after Sochi airport), occupies the 9th place in passenger traffic among Russian airports (after Moscow airports (Domodedovo, Sheremetyevo and Vnukovo), St. Petersburg (Pulkovo), Simferopol airport, Yekaterinburg (Koltsovo), Sochi airport and Novosibirsk (Tolmachevo). 3.7 million people live on the territory of the Krasnodar Territory served by the airport.
Good luck with your flights !!!