Thanks to Denis Gikalo, a single radio navigation base of our ports has finally appeared!
Have a nice flight!
|Custom Navigation Database
Last update date: 25.03.2019
|Press here for download
|size 9,93 KB
ATTENTION! If you already have your user_nav.dat in the X-Plane 11 \ Custom Data folder, do not change your file to this one, just copy the data you need from this file into your own, opening it with a notepad (notepad.) NotePad not use it. If not, put the file in X-Plane 11 \ Custom Data. The user_nav.dat file in the X-Plane 11 \ Custom Data folder is all you need to have navigational aids. But there are rare cases when your port is not the default in the X-plane. In this case, read the instructions below.
Adding a port to the X-plane 11 database. (Using URRP as an example)
1) how to find out if there is a port in the X-plane 11 database and when you need to add it:
If you have data on ILS URRP in user_nav.dat, but when loading in the port when you press M (open the map) there is not a single ILS - you need to add it. The card must be in the IFR mode Low enroute !!! We check ILS on the map, not on the airplane's instruments! Absence of ILS on devices is a separate topic.
2) open your downloaded and installed script in Custom Scenery and find the apt.dat file there.
3) open it with a notepad (IMPORTANT-an ordinary notepad! Notepad not use!) And copy two (three) lines (line 1302 flatten 1 is not interesting to us, but since it is then we copy it):
in fact only two lines are needed - those that start with 1 and 100.
4) look for the default apt.dat, which by default in the X-plane 11 is located at: X-Plane 11 \ Resources \ default scenery \ default apt dat \ Earth nav data
5) open it with a notepad (IMPORTANT-an ordinary notepad! Notepad not use!) And paste directly to the beginning of the file what we copied before.
6) close with saving, load into URRP and enjoy the result
Precise visits and soft landings!
P.S. Your added data in the default apt.dat will be deleted when the X-plane version is updated !!!