NOVOKUZNETSK SPICHENKOVO

 

 

 
Scenery
Last update: 24.05.2021
Click here for download
DOWNLOAD
size 292,73 MB

Phototerrain
Last update: 19.05.2021
Click here for download
DOWNLOAD
size 98,81 MB

Winter Phototerrain
Last update: 19.05.2021
Click here for download
DOWNLOAD
size 53,5 MB

Scenery
Last update: 06.09.2021
Click here for download
DOWNLOAD
size 262,72 MB

 

 

 

 

ICAO: UNWW

Spichenkovo ​​Airport is an international airport of federal significance in the city of Novokuznetsk. Located in the Prokopyevsky district, twenty kilometers west of the center of Novokuznetsk. The airport is adjacent to the villages of Krasny Uglekop and Spichenkovo, which are part of the Zenkovsky district of the city of Prokopyevsk, the village of Luchshevo and the village of Kalachevo in the Prokopyevsky district of the Kemerovo region.

The airport complex includes an air terminal and an in-flight catering workshop designed to serve two hundred passengers per hour, as well as a restaurant, bar, canteen, a hotel with 97 seats, a hall for serving first and business class passengers, a guarded parking lot, a mother and child room.

Novokuznetsk Aviation Enterprise was founded on August 17, 1952 by merging several departmental aviation teams and placing their property on the balance sheet of the West Siberian Directorate of the Civil Air Fleet (GVF). Abagur airfield was chosen as the base. Mikhail Fedorovich Muravyov was appointed the first commander. The order of appointment was signed by the head of the West Siberian Directorate of the Civil Air Fleet, Lieutenant Colonel NN Bykov, later Lieutenant General, Deputy Minister of Civil Aviation.

The unification of disparate aviation teams into one enterprise had a beneficial effect on the development of aviation in the south of the Kuzbass region. To replace the legendary Po-2 aircraft, the first An-2 aircraft was received in January 1953. From 1952 to 1967, the Novokuznetsk State Aviation Enterprise operated Yak-12, An-2 aircraft, K-15, Mi-1, Mi-4 helicopters.

In March 1954, the 184th squadron was organized from all squadrons located in the Novokuznetsk region, and from January 18, 1955, Aleksandr Ivanovich Sofronov was appointed to the post of commander of the 184th flight squadron. With the beginning of the operation of the An-2, Yak-12 aircraft and the Mi-1, Mi-4 helicopters, the size of the squadron increased, and by the end of 1956 it already numbered 172 people. Together with the number and technical fleet, the volume of work performed on servicing and transporting passengers and meeting the needs of the national economy grew. New flights were opened to Novosibirsk, Kemerovo, Tomsk and other settlements.

With the receipt of the Mi-1 and Mi-4 helicopters, the geography of flights has expanded significantly. Since 1960, the company has been actively involved in the development of oil and gas fields in the Tomsk and Tyumen regions. In April 1964, the 184th squadron was completely relocated to Bungur. From June 11, 1965 to October 9, 1967, the enterprise was headed by Mikhail Nikiforovich Mamaev. From October 1967 to December 16, 1971, Nikolai Vasilyevich Ryzhakov was in charge of the airline. During this period, intensive work was carried out on An-2 aircraft to meet the needs of agriculture. The An-2 aircraft of the Novokuznetsk aviation enterprise operated in the fields of the Kemerovo region, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and other regions of the Soviet Union, contributing to increasing the yield of the fields and ensuring the cotton harvest.

In 1968, the modern Novokuznetsk airport was put into operation in the area of ​​the Spichenkovo ​​village, which includes a hard surface runway, an air terminal, a hotel and all the necessary infrastructure to support the life of the airline. From this year to 1985, the airline carried out air transportation on Il-14, An-24, Il-18 aircraft and Mi-2, Mi-4, Mi-8 helicopters. Residents of the south of Kuzbass had the opportunity to fly to Moscow, the Far East and the Black Sea coast resorts on Il-18 aircraft.

From 1971 to September 20, 1981 Terzoglo Meleti Anastasovich was the commander of the airline. On September 21, 1981, the airline was headed by Boris Ivanovich Kalintsev and was in charge until February 26, 1998.

In 1985, the construction of a new runway with a length of 2680 m was completed and regular flights of Tu-154 aircraft began.

In 1986, a public catering complex with a canteen and an on-board catering workshop was commissioned.

Since 1990, Tu-154 aircraft of the Novokuznetsk United Squadron began to operate flights to Moscow.

In 1991, construction began on a new terminal building, a boiler room, two hangars, and an emergency rescue station.

By 1993, the airline had 9 Tu-154 aircraft, of which 3 Tu-154M and 6 Tu154B, 6 An-24 aircraft, 5 An-26 aircraft, 10 Mi-8 helicopters and 10 Mi-2 helicopters.

In 1995, the building of an outpatient clinic was put into operation for medical care of employees of the airline. The number of employees by 1996 was 1,464 people.

By 1998, the geography of flights expanded not only in Russia - international charter flights were carried out.

By the beginning of 1998, an extremely difficult financial situation had developed in the enterprise. As a result, on February 26, 1998, the Arbitration Court of the Kemerovo Region introduced arbitration management of the enterprise and appointed Viktor Belozerov as an external manager.

On August 25, 1999, CJSC Aerokuzbass at an open auction acquired the property complex of OJSC Aerokuznetsk. In November 2000, a hangar was put into operation to perform